[TOOTH Summit] Herbalist Angela Willard Shares Nature’s Best Wisdom for Tooth-Healing & Gum-Loving
There was a time when communities had elders revered for their ancient wisdom and healing arts. There was a time when we brought our broken bits and pieces to the wise women and men of the forest who knew the properties of the roots, shoots, bark, leaves, seeds and trees that could heal us. But in 2016, From the 23rd floor of my apartment building in a city of 4 million people, the best way for me to tune in to the wisdom of the forest is to call upon my dear Friend, Angela Willard. She is the co-founder of Harmonic Arts-a company dedicated to making that ancient wisdom accessible to as many people as possible. She joins us now from her forest home in Western Canada for a deep look into Nature’s wisdom for oral and overall health.
Here’s What You’ll Learn in This Call:
- How to step away from incessant “think” so you can get back to your “know” and trust your inner wisdom.
- Understand how to see signatures and correspondences in the little details of your condition, so you understand how to treat the bigger picture.
- What “Nudge-ology” is and why a gentle approach to healing, detoxification and prevention are the best medicine in our modern world where we’re bombarded by information and demands on our time and attention.
- The best herbs to use for reducing inflammation, tightening the gums and improving your oral ecology.
- How to replace some of the more well-known herbs that may be difficult to reach with lesser known, but just as effective, herbs you can find locally.
- Why Angela encourages you to get your fingernails dirty learning how to make a few herbal remedies rather than relying too heavily on the quick fix solutions of other health care practitioners.
- The best way to begin your adventures in herbal medicine.
- And so, so much more.
This deeply nourishing class is the perfect way to send you on your way to making gentle steps in your nutrition, lifestyle and personal health care in order to give yourself the best possible chance of long term health and well-being.