I make absolutely NO secret about my loyalties to Blendtec and I’ll tell you why. But FIRST, a sad story.
After whipping up a batch of ground flax seeds for our eco-chips the other day, I went to turn on “Buddy” the Blendtec Blender and…
No heart beat.
No gentle hum.
No twinkling blue light telling me he was okay.
Dead. My favorite kitchen appliance and the only one I actually use had gone to the “other side”.
Immediately I emailed Jeff Robe, the marketing director at Blendtec headquarters and I expressed my grief over the trauma and my concern. How could this happen? And ALAS! What is a Raw Diva to do without her Blendtec?
Well, Jeff isn’t the Director of Marketing for nothin’, I tell you. Here’s what zipped to my inbox faster than you can spell “V-i-t-a-m….”
Could you please contact Tera to issue an ARS label so she can return
her blender then have repairs take a look at it and let me know what
caused the problem? Please send her a replacement unit so she isn’t
without a blender.
Was that a black Total Blender? Please let Cathy know which color it
needs to be and give her your contact information.
Sorry about the problem Tera. Stuff happens, what can I say. :-/ We’ll
definitely get you fixed up, as we do with all our customers.
Let me know if you need anything else. I wish you and yours a very Merry
Christmas and a wonderful holiday season!
Director of Marketing
Aside from the fact that:
1. I’m quite sure that’s the most effective customer service experience I’ve ever had, there are a lot of other reasons that I am undeniably, unquestionably, ever-faithfully a BLENDTEC GAL!!
Here are 9 More Reasons Why I Love Blendtec!
2. It’s MUCH easier to clean
3. It’s MUCH easier to scoop stuff out.
4. It turns my sesame seeds into tahini in the blink of an eye! Other blenders just made sesame lump.
5. It makes the SMOOOOTHEST raw hummous you have EVER tasted. I pummeled my sprouted chickpeas into another blender and got chunk-o-licious plop compared to the super-whipped creamy hummous in my Blendtec!!
6. It is MUCH more aesthetically pleasing. (Aesthetics count!)
7. It fits under your counter tops! The other doesn’t because it has a weird, lumpy bulge on the top.
8. The marketing directors have STYLE! Pizzaz! And they make good videos.
9. They totally supported our Green Smoothie Day event and said that we could happily tell people who could not afford blenders to something from their local hardware store or a garage sale. I like that!
10. It’s a stronger, better blender. Period.
If you haven’t seen the video of Sebastian, yet, it’s worth watching. The kid’s a blendtec baby, too. Soon we’ll have Mika’s Green Smoothie video coming out! I didn’t mean to indoctrinate them, but our house is brand loyal where it counts. So, if you’re new around here and wondering which of the mega-blenders to get… now you know my story on the subject!